Spartakas Pty Ltd (ABN 27 110 614 205) Terms of Sale of its online
Educational Products & Services. Spartakas Pty Ltd is an Educational Products & Services
provider with operations in NSW.
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before purchasing any online
Educational Product offered via various membership categories, such as,
but not limited to the Achiever and Challenger memberships.
By purchasing a membership(s), you agree to be bound by:
- The following terms and conditions;
- Any additional terms and conditions that may apply to the particular type of
Membership purchased; and
- In the case of the purchase of Membership(s) online, any terms and conditions
of use applicable to the web site www.selectivetests.com.au or such other web site as
may be authorised or operated by Spartakas Pty Ltd for the sale of Membership(s)
online from time to time (Spartakas Web Site), (collectively Terms of Sale).
Spartakas Pty Ltd (Spartakas) may vary these Terms of Sale at any time. Any
variation will become effective upon publication on the Spartakas Web Site by
making a purchase after the Terms of Sale have been varied; you agree to be
bound by the variation.
Terms of Sale
Online Memberships are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- See below for details concerning refunds.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through Spartakas. Prices
quoted are inclusive of GST.
- Concessions are not available.
- By purchasing a Membership, you accept that your performance at any
examination excludes Spartakas from all liability of such performance at the
- Spartakas excludes all liability to you for any injury, loss or damage
(including any indirect or consequential loss or damage) that you may suffer;
- For any liability that it cannot exclude, Spartakas limits its liability to
refunding the price of the Membership or supplying you with another Membership
as deemed appropriate.
- Membership expiry date is the last day of online access available to the
member for the relevant membership. The expiry date is nominated at the time
when the Membership (online access) is activated. The Member agrees that this
expiry date cannot be disputed.
- Membership(s) may be purchased online and paid for by way of any of the
following credit cards: Visa, or MasterCard.
- Once a Membership is approved through our payment process, you will be
provided with a receipt number which can be quoted in the event of difficulty
whilst accessing your online membership.
To the extent permitted by law, all refunds will be in the sole discretion
of Spartakas. If a refund is made, Spartakas reserves the right to retain any
service or support fee it has charged and any postage or other incidental costs
that it has incurred in relation to that purchase, which are not refundable.
- Transactions that have been charged more than once due to an Internet error
or similar and validated as transaction errors by Spartakas will be refunded
within three (3) business days from date of relevant transaction error
The Terms of Sale will be governed by the laws in force in the State where the
Membership will be used and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
^ Back To Top